- No springs - eliminates skating and improves stability
- Lift and Steer Control - delivers fast relocation and enables use as a platform trolley
- Four Swivel Castors - allows multi directional movement and confined space navigation
- Adjustable Safety Rails - provides a safe working area for all applications
- Industrial Standard - complies with authority requirements
- Optional safety Auto Gate (see video)
Stockmaster Navigator features an ergonomically designed control handle to raise the platform to the mobile position and provide easy manoeuvrability for repositioning. Releasing the control handle automatically returns the unit to the safety default position where all 4 feet are in contact with the floor ensuring that the platform is completely stable.
Weight shift as the operator moves about the platform has no effect on stability. With the control handle actuated, the operator is set back from the platform, allowing a normal walking gait. Stockmaster Navigator's move easily to the pick position and the directional locking feature of the rear castors ensures straight line tracking under load.
Models are available with platform heights from a 4 step 1100mm to a 14 step 4015mm. Stockmaster Navigator's are also available with either manual or battery electric lift table for effortless & safe product retrieval.
A new option that should be seriously considered for this platform is the safety Auto Gate. It really ensures personnel are working safely at height. Have a look at the video.
Please click here to view the video demonstration on the Stockmaster Navigator.
For further information about Safety Access & Order Picker Platforms visit Materials Handling Pty Ltd at http://www.materialshandling.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Materials Handling Pty Ltd team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Working With Ease