Dock-safe-Q is comprised of two parts (ordered separately). The Dock-safe receiver is a moulded rubber block that is mounted directly to the face of the loading dock. This receiver also acts as a heavy duty dock bumper.
The Crowd-Q panel then simply drops into sockets in the receiver. Panels can be quickly removed and replaced if required for vehicle access.
Panels can be used without rubber receiver blocks. Simply core drill 50mm diameter holes into the floor to receive panel posts. The panels can then be quickly placed and removed as required.
Value Features of Safety Barrier System - Dock-Safe-Q
- Place and remove panels quickly without tools
- One metre high lightweight panels in hi-viz orange
- Removed panels stack flat
- Moulded from super tough polyethylene
- Receivers double as heavy duty dock bumpers
- Prevents unauthorised entry through dock area
Specifications of Safety Barrier System - Dock-Safe-Q
- Rapid depolyment loading dock barrier
- Panel - Blow moulded polyethylene
- Receivers - Moulded rubber
- Finish: Panel - Solid colour safety orange
- Height: Floor to top of panel 1000mm
- Panel length: 2130mm
- Panel with 2 posts - 14Kgs approx. (including posts)
- Receiver - 12Kgs each
- Fixings: Supplied with Dock-safe receiver