- The new Balluff-Leuze Safety Command Devices are available with housing for mounting on machines and in systems.
- They are operated, as is common with this type of buttons, by pressing of the red E-Stop button.
- An E-Stop signal is then output immediately to the PLC, for example.
- Depending on requirements, the button can be enabled (i.e. cancelling the stop signal) by turning the red button or, depending on the variant, by turning a key.
- New types are also available in the ERS200 Rope Switch product range, for example with additional contact blocks and extremely compact housing and with M12 plug if desired.
- With these new variants, Leuze electronic devices cover a wide variety of mechanical and electrical applications.
- All variants enable integration in control circuits up to category 4 in accordance with EN ISO 13849.