The Secumax 145 is our clever, compact safety knife for routine cutting tasks. The glass-fibre reinforced plastic handle and 0.5 mm strong blade. The glass-fibre reinforced plastic handle and 0.5 mm strong blade give it a remarkable robustness. At just 12 g it is also extremely light. The disposable cutting tool easily copes with single-layer cardboard, film and packing tape, for example. The two cutting edges are safely concealed to protect fingers and products being opened.
Secumax 145 features:
- The blade head provides two functions: cutting and piercing. Use the knife's noses to the left and right of the blade to effortlessly pierce materials (e.g. card and film), and the blade head’s corners for packing tape
- With a 4 mm blade access, the blade is highly concealed. Out of reach for fingers but accessible to the materials to be cut. And contents under the cutting surface will also be kept safe from contact with the cutting edge
- It is not just the handle that has an extremely flat design – the cutting channel measures just 1.5 mm, requiring less effort for cutting
- The tool retains its strength thanks to a 0.5 mm blade and high-quality plastic
- So lightweight that users will hardly notice it. This is aided by the comfortable rounded handle at just 4 mm wide, and thumbs will intuitively find their place at the ergonomically designed grooves
- Hold the blade at an angle to improve cutting! It is no accident that the guide surfaces are located at the front of the knife – they aid cutting at the most effective angle