COMPACT DESIGN. POWERFUL PERFORMANCE.
The SECUMAX 145 is our clever, compact safety knife for routine cutting tasks. The glass-fibre reinforced plastic handle and 0.5 mm strong blade
The glass-fibre reinforced plastic handle and 0.5 mm strong blade give it a remarkable robustness. At just 12 g it is also extremely light. The disposable cutting tool easily copes with single-layer cardboard, film and packing tape, for example. The two cutting edges are safely concealed to protect fingers and products being opened.
- TWO IN ONE BLADE HEAD - The blade head provides two functions: cutting and piercing. Use the knife's noses to the left and right of the blade to effortlessly pierce materials (e.g. card and film), and the blade head’s corners for packing tape.
- CONCEALED BLADE - With a 4 mm blade access, the blade is highly concealed. Out of reach for fingers but accessible to the materials to be cut. And contents under the cutting surface will also be kept safe from contact with the cutting edge.
- FLAT AND ROBUST DESIGN - It is not just the handle that has an extremely flat design – the cutting channel measures just 1.5 mm, requiring less effort for cutting. The tool also retains its strength – thanks to a 0.5 mm blade and high-quality plastic.
- LIGHT AND EASY - The SECUMAX 145 is so lightweight that users will hardly notice it. This is aided by the comfortable rounded handle at just 4 mm wide, and thumbs will intuitively find their place at the ergonomically designed grooves.
- CLEVER GUIDE SERVICES - Hold the blade at an angle to improve cutting! It is no accident that the guide surfaces are located at the front of the knife – they aid cutting at the most effective angle.