Large flexible bags are increasingly used in various types of industries. Despite the many advantages, there is one main problem when working with flexible big bags: how to cut open those heavy-weight bags without the contents spilling over you?
The solution is... by using this innovation from MARTOR.
The Secunorm 590 is specifically designed for cutting big bags. Additionally, it has various well-designed features, such as the extra-long handle and the automatic blade retraction to help you work safely.
- With the exact length of 100 cm it is guaranteed that you can always cut from a safe distance - without having to place your arm or head in the danger zone below the big bag. The eyelet can be used to fasten the knife
- Very few people work in a sterile environment. No problem for the Secunorm 590. For example, the exchangeable dirt control device ensures that less dust and other foreign objects get into the cutting head
- The middle element is made of stainless steel; all other components are made of a particularly hard plastic. Protection caps on the cutting head and stainless secured screws also contribute to durability and high weather resistance
- With the left hand or the right? Actually with both! You will need both hands to use the Secunorm 590. Decide for yourself which hand to use to turn the blade-engaging element, and which hand to use for stabilising. A comfortable grip is the goal
- Your cutting tool will be exposed to extreme stress. It is, therefore, all the better that you can easily replace the key components. For example, the complete cutting head. Or just a part of it, such as the stainless steel blade or the dirt control device