The MARTOR Secumax 564 is characterised by its thumb opening and its extra-long edge, which also makes an ideal support surface. These safety scissors enable you to completely control your work and you will need fewer cuts to complete the job of cutting through cardboard, paper, film, fabric and much more. Highest safety guaranteed by the special sharpening of the cutting blades and the rounded tips.
Secumax 564 features:
- Take a good look at the cuts. Noticed anything? None of them have been cut at an angle, as all of the cuts are at right-angles. Therefore you cannot cut yourself, only the large range of potential materials
- Durable as the metal parts are made from non-rusting stainless steel. The handles have been coated in a plastic reinforced with fibreglass. Another guarantee for a long service life
- The experts call them “eyes” and these are the two openings in which you insert your fingers to securely hold the scissors. The “soft-grip” on the insides also helps to ensure comfortable and non-slip working
- Fast and controlled – thanks to the long cutting edges and the ability to use the entire length, from the finger opening to the tip, as a support surface
- Both of the cutting edges are held together by a real screw. This ensures sturdy connection and permanent high performing cutting power