Our all-purpose tool for professional cutting. Cardboard, paper, films, fabrics and much more cannot withstand its powerful cuts. You also have the best protection thanks to the special sharpening and the rounded tips. The wire-cutter facility can be used to cut through wires and cables, and the additional grips integrated in the handle to open caps.
Secumax 565 features:
- Sharp, but not dangerous. All of the cuts which the Secumax 565 makes are at right-angles. Therefore you cannot cut yourself, only the large range of potential materials
- You will be able to use your scissors for a very long time as the metal parts are made from non-rusting stainless steel. The handles have been coated in a plastic reinforced with fibreglass. Another guarantee for a long service life
- The experts call them “eyes” and these are the two big openings in which you insert your fingers to securely hold the scissors. The “soft-grip” on the insides also helps to ensure comfortable and non-slip working
- Even though the Secumax 565 is an all rounder, it is not restricted just to cutting. A cap that you cannot unscrew? Just use the grips embedded in the handles and the problem will be solved in no time at all!
- If you open the scissors a little wider you will be able to use the wire-cutter notch integrated above the screw. Simply slide the wire or cable in place and then cut it to the required length