Treotham offers half day or full day safety training courses for up to 6 people at a time. The course is designed for electrical, automation, mechanical engineers, electricans, machine designers, anyone involved in the use of machinery and anyone involved in the risk assessment process.
- Overview of legislation hierachy and how to achieve your legal obligation
- Introduction of the safety standards:
- AS 4024
- AS 62061
- ISO 13849
- Hazard identification and concept of risk
- Risk assessment
- Hierachy of machine guarding
- Minimisation of risks as per Australian Standard AS 4024
- Introduction to ISO 13849-1 and AS 62061
Treotham also provides Validation services.
The safety validation process includes:
- Determination of the legislation and standards which apply to the machinery.
- Review of safety control features present on the machine so they can be incorporated into the validation plan.
- Functional validation of the safety control featureson the machine based on the validation plan.
- Validation of safety control system design to confirm that it satisfies the requirements and behaviour of the category selected as per AS 4024, 1501-2006.
- Determination of any deficiences in the safety control system for the application in accordance with the state legislation, relevant standards and the acceptable levels already defined.
The Safety Validation report will be available in a hard and soft copy and can be used as evidence that a safety validation accordance has been carried out.