DBI-SALA, a Capital Safety brand solely dedicated to the fall protection market, has announced the launch of their NEW Saflok® Concrete Wedge Anchor.
The anchor can be reused again and again, thus lowering operating costs and increasing productivity. The anchor is designed to be inserted into a pre-drilled 19mm hole into cured concrete. It provides a safe, 22kN fall arrest rated anchor point for a personal fall arrest system, work positioning system or rescue system.
Installation takes just seconds and removal is just as fast. The Exclusive easy grip trigger and quick-release plug boosts productivity by providing immediate anchor removal for added worker satisfaction. The reusable Wedge anchor can be removed and reinstalled in a new location for added jobsite flexibility and lower overall cost of ownership. It virtually eliminates the need for tools to remove a stuck anchor from the hole.
“User-friendliness is one of the elements we strive for in product development,” states Greg Peterson, Systems Manager for Capital Safety, Australia and New Zealand. “With the Saflok® Concrete Wedge Anchor we achieved this objective. We came up with a number of features that contribute to tool-free, immediate removal, where other anchors bring work to a standstill.”
For added safety, a swivelling forged connection ring provides a compatible tie-off point for a personal fall arrest system. For a longer service life the anchor also incorporates shielded retractor cables to protect against damage caused by grinding against the concrete lip of the hole. The Saflok® Concrete Wedge Anchor is constructed from non-corrosive materials and is ideal for vertical use.
Saflok® Concrete Wedge Anchor Features:
- Provides a safe, fall arrest rated 22kN anchor point for vertical concrete applications.
- Portable and reusable anchor can be removed and simply re-installed in a new location for added jobsite flexibility and lower overall cost of ownership.
- Exclusive quick-release button boosts productivity by providing immediate anchor removal for added worker satisfaction.
- Virtually eliminates the need for tools to remove a stuck anchor from the hole, giving the user instant mobility.
- Unique forged connection ring provides a compatible tie-off point for your personal fall arrest system for added safety.
- Load cable and chock release cables are shielded from damage caused by grinding against the concrete lip of the hole for a longer service life.
- Exclusive pivoting easy-grip handle provides cable kink protection for added safety and longer service life.
- Constructed of stainless steel, aluminum and other non-corrosive materials for a longer service life.
- Designed for use in cured concrete with a compression strength of at least 21MPA.
- Meets the requirements of AS/NZS 1891.4.
For more information on the Saflok® Concrete Wedge Anchor call us on 1800 245 002 (AUS), 0800 212 505 (NZ) or visit http://www.capitalsafety.com/.
Capital Safety, the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of height safety, confined space and industrial rescue equipment with 9 operating sites worldwide, is home of the DBI-SALA and PROTECTA brands.
Please CLICK HERE for more information on the new DBI-SALA Saflok® Concrete Wedge Anchor.