With insight into business and customer information, you and your staff can proactively manage relationships and provide fast, informed answers to queries. Make smart marketing decisions, plan effective campaigns, and strategise for the future by analysing individual and consolidated data on all business contacts to create precise target groups.
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 Sales and Marketing gathers all your business information in one place and keeps it structured and readily available. This provides you with the necessary insight to identify your customer’s needs and make optimal sales and marketing decisions. It lets you effectively share information on all aspects of your business relationships, making every employee a customer expert.
Functionality of Sales & Marketing:
- Sales force and marketing automation
- Lead and Opportunity Management
- Telemarketing and telesales
- Sales Management
- Customer self service portal
- Document management.
Benefits of Sales & Marketing:
- Improve customer relationships - Get a real-time view of customer and prospect data with the ability to define relationships and track correspondence, phone logs, and automatically generated activities. Take advantage of that information to strengthen customer relationships.
- Increase sales force productivity - Identify and seize important sales opportunities with access to integrated sales information, and evaluate sales activities against the profitability of each segment or customer. Effectively manage your sales pipeline for increased closure rates.
- Plan effective campaigns - Simplify campaign planning, execution, and analysis by leveraging rich ERP data with definable processes that increase effectiveness and help control costs by measuring the success and profitability of each campaign.
- Optimize sales by managing sales and marketing activities together - Gain insight into customer needs, improve lead generation and qualification, and improve sales performance by combining sales and marketing information.