FTA’s cylindrical lift bags are ruggedly constructed and are fitted with manual or automatic relief valves, and provide a perfect solution to shallow water lifts as well as different towing operations.
Features of Enclosed Cylindrical Lifting Bags:
- High quality 900gsm PVC fabric OR 1200gsm polyurethane fabric available;
- Each bag is rated to safely carry weight on 4:1 ratio, meeting most worldwide maritime standards for lifting ability and performance;
- All bags are manufactured using only the latest in hot air and high frequency welding;
- Each bag is stringently pressure tested and inspected before dispatch to check integrity of the finished product
- FTA can supply fittings as standard item, or custom designed to suit existing machinery and vessel operations – all fittings are standard 316 stainless steel;
- FTA have been manufacturing flotation devices for the Australian Navy (see below) since 1986, delivering the highest quality to the toughest users of our products anywhere in the world;
- 100% Australian made and developed
Standard lifting capacities are available in 1,000, 2,500, 5,000 & 10,000 kg models. Very heavy lifts can be achieved by creating a mani-folding system where a large number of flotation devices together.