- High speed oscillation technology
- Now included in ISO: 7218:2007(E) Microbiology of food and animal feeding stuffs
- Bacteria are shaken free
- Fast 15 sec cycle = saves time and increase workflow
- Cleaner supernatant with less food debriso no pipette blockages
- Faster filtration
- Minimises release of factors and inhibitors that interfere with PCR and EIA’s
- Low food particles allows faster counting
- Ideal for hard or sharp foods, avoid bag breakages.
- Equivalent or superior performance to paddle homogenisers.
Pulsifier is a patented technology for the preparation of food samples for analysis for specific pathogens employing standard bacteriological methods. This novel technology employs a metal ring which agitates food samples housed in standard plastic bags at a very high frequency.
This action produces a combination of shock waves and intense mixing which rapidly detaches trapped bacteria, releasing them into suspension. The result is a cleaner less particulate suspension which is much easier pipette than samples prepared by current standard methods.
The gentler action also release less inhibitors and interfering factors that can interfere with PCR, immunoassays and other rapid methods.
The Pulsifier is now included as a recommended method for food sample preparation for microbiological analysis in ISO 7218:2007(E), Microbiology of Food and Animal Feeding Stuffs.
The rapid 15 second processing time saves time and money and allows greater throughput with compromising quality. In fact international independent studies have shown not only does it give equivalent results but superior ones with some food types.
- Robust, easily cleaned, light weight acrylic case
- Safety switch turns unit off when the front door is opened.
- Door totally sealed when closed.
- Transparent observation window built into the door.
- Easy clean internal compartment.
- Programmable processing times.
- Cycle choice and status displayed on LCD.
- Light weight construction, total weight 8.5kg.
- Small bench-top footprint (32 x 46cm)
- No maintenance required.