Sand Blast Cabinets - Pressure Blast
In pressure blasting, a closely regulated media flow is air propelled from a pressure vessel, through the blast nozzle and to the work surface at pressures up to 100psi.
Pressure systems are not only fast cutting, but are designed to provide full, consistent service under the most demanding high production requirements.
- Faster cleaning times
- Heavy-duty welded steel construction
- Perforated Steel Work Floor
- Large Laminated Glass Viewing Window
- Wear Resistant Gauntlets
- Choice of Dust Collectors
- Foot Pedal Operation and Door Safety Interlocks
- Ergonomic Design
- Sizes –1200 x 900, 1500 x 1200, 1800 x 1200, 1800 X 1200mm
- Options – Track & Trolley, Work Tables, Rotary Baskets etc.