Sand Blast Rooms - Pneumatic Recovery
Our 'W' Module Section Floor offers a unique means of abrasive recovery with many advantages when compared with other Blast Room designs. Blast Rooms can be configured to suit individual needs and budgets ranging from a single Floor Module to a Full Floor Recovery System. Blast Room Structures, Ventilation Dust Collectors and Work Handling Equipment can also be supplied for a complete turn key project service.
- Made in Australia
- A simplified design combining Down Draught ventilation and pneumatic conveying in the same movement
- No mechanical moving parts means less costly maintenance and breakdowns
- Fully adjustable air wash reclaimers remove the dust and contaminants from the spent abrasive returning only good, clean abrasive to the storage hopper.
- Clear visibility for the operator’s comfort and effectiveness in sighting the blast target.
- The triangulated construction of the module makes it extremely strong. Allowing trolley tracks and bogies etc. to operate directly on top of the modules
- All types of abrasives can be used including metallic grits, garnet, glass bead, aluminium oxide and plastic