Marathon® with WeldTec™ Blade Features:
This revolutionary new saw blade has welded carbide teeth for a 30 per cent stronger tooth bond that gives you 50 per cent longer life*
- Thin kerf for fast cuts and longer life
- Hardened and tempered steel body ensures smoother cutting action and longer life
- Innovative heat vents and expansion slots for straighter cuts
- UC2™ (sub-micro grain) carbide teeth are 70 per cent tougher than standard carbide teeth
- E.O.T™, Grind Technology, where every other tooth is ground thinner
Unlike standard brazed blades, the revolutionary Marathon® with WeldTec™ saw blade from IRWIN® has welded carbide teeth. Welding fuses the carbide teeth to the blade, making the bond as strong as the steel plate. This bond is unaffected by the build up of heat, resulting in greater life and durability.