- System can be used as stand alone anchorage points, or as an anchorage point for a temporary horizontal lifeline for up to two people
- Bases are adaptable and can be either welded or bolted onto the structure with the posts only fi tted when required
- Each post can be utilised as a single fall arrest rated anchorage point
- Posts feature built-in indicators for correct tensioning of a DBI-SALA P-2000 lifeline
- Convenient carry handles on posts makes set-up and dismantling of the
system quick and easy
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards
SAYFLINE™ Post & Base - Temporary Anchorage / Lifeline System is designed With The End Users Constant Safety In Mind The Sayfline™ Post & Base system is designed to be used as a removable stand alone temporary anchorage point, or as anchorage points for a temporary horizontal lifeline (THLL). The system provides fall protection on hard-to reach locations such as heavy machinery, buildings, or other permanent structures where people are at risk.
SAYFLINE™ Post & Base - Temporary Anchorage / Lifeline System is ideal For Use On Heavy Machinery This system is ideal for the protection of operators and service personnel working on heavy machinery, in areas 2m and over, above a working platform. This circumstance arises frequently when machines break down away from workshop areas and require urgent repairs to bring them back into service. The Sayfline™ Post & Base system puts an end to workers in this environment who currently work unprotected, consequently putting them selves at risk of serious injury.
SAYFLINE™ Post & Base - Temporary Anchorage / Lifeline System is Versatile and Adaptable The system can be used as both a stand alone anchorage point for up to 2 people per post (only one person must be anchored to either the single anchorage point or the lifeline anchorage point), or as anchorage points for a THLL. The bases are adaptable and can be either welded or bolted onto the structure. The posts feature a convenient carry handle that allows them to be carried to multiple locations and only fi tted when required.
Ease-Of-Use of SAYFLINE™ Post & Base - Temporary Anchorage / Lifeline System Set-up is simple, fast and effi cient. Simply insert a Sayfline™ Post into the fi xed base, the operator can then temporarily anchor themselves to a fi xed anchorage point using a small fall arrestor such as a Talon® attached between their rear D-ring and the anchorage. Alternatively, the operator can connect a Sayfl ine™ (P-2000) THLL between the two temporary posts and have the freedom to work hands free. Each post features a built-in indicator ring for the
correct tensioning of the Sayfline™.