The HC/3 and accompanying WinMCL Plus software provide the necessary control interface for up to 3-axis beam positioning, laser control, and synchronization to peripherals.
The low-level DLL's provide the system integrator with a flexible programming language tailored to operate with Windows® NT- 4.0, Windows 2000- or Windows XP- operating systems. Contact sales to learn about availability of end- user software
- - Commands sent via serial protocol developed by GSI Group (XY2-100 standard)
- - WinMCL Plus DLLs compatible with Windows® 2000-, XP-, NT- 4.0 operating systems
- - HcDrv.sys driver compliant with Microsoft 's Windows® Driver Model
- Positioning Control
- - 16 bit positioning resolution
- - Configurable channel update rate, minimum 10 g sec.
- - Optional master/slave controls up to 4 heads
- External I/O
- - One status read-back per channel
- - Opto-isolated BeginMark and StopMark inputs
- - 16-bit user definable I/O port
- - On-board instruction store (up to 64 K 32-bit words)
- Laser Control
- - Configurable first pulse suppression
- - Configurable CO2 tickle pulse generation
- - Up to 16 bit laser power control
- - Optional analog laser power control (I/O 2 Card)
- Safety Features
- - 3 axis disable on mark abort
- - Laser disabled on start-up
- - Optional laser disabled on laser error
- 3 Operational Modes for Marking Jobs
- - Vector: Character marking, line marking with micro vectors, etc.
- - Raster: Marking gray level pictures, etc.
- - Shoot: Via hole drilling, step and shoot etc.