Scan Packing | Pulse EDI is one that will more than meet the immediate demands of your trading partners. But one that is also totally integrated with a WMS that is at the forefront of industry standards and best practice.
From the EDI scan packing perspective, Scan Packing | Pulse EDI will:
- Fully meet the demands of your EDI trading partners
- Allow you to offer customers e-business facilities beyond their immediate requirements, thus adding to your competitive advantage
- Effectively manage the electronic handling of invoices, ASN dispatch advice, sales forecasts, purchase orders, purchase order change requests and receipt advices
- Eliminate errors by removing the need for repetitive re-keying of customer transaction data from original order through to final delivery
- Reduce clerical work and associated cost
- Automatically generate ASN and SSCC label requirements
- Reduce credit claims by increased picking accuracy
- Reduce payment cycle due to error free transactions
But as part of an overall SCM application, your total PULSE solution will also deliver a wide and potent range of other well documented benefits including:
- Inventory accuracy (by location) of 99.98%
- Reductions in inventory levels of up to 15%.
- Vastly increased customer service levels.
- Reductions in warehouse space requirements by 10-30%.
- Reductions in warehouse error rates to 0.1% or less
- Reduction of “customer reported” warehouse errors to zero
- Full stocktakes down from a full weekend to a day or eliminated by the use of cycle counting
- Product recall handled “quietly” and quickly
- Effective and totally up to the moment control of all raw materials, components, WIP and finished goods stocks in the manufacturing environment.