iOBD2 MFi BT OBDII Adapter
iOBD2 is an OBDII Bluetooth adapter that communicates with your car and displays the data using your mobile device.
iOBD2 supports iOS or Android devices using a Bluetooth connection. iOBD2 works with cars that are OBD II/EOBD compliant.
When the MIL (Malfunction Indicator Light) is on, you can easily plug the iOBD2 adapter into the OBD II port. Once connected, the iOBD2 app will display the trouble codes with detailed information.You can simply clear the codes by yourself.
The Diagnostic function includes:
- [Reads DTCs] Read the current diagnostic trouble codes that engine has stored, and DTC info.
- [Clears DTCs] Clear all the current DTC.
- [Live data] Read all the running parameters that related to the ECU.
- [Freeze frame data] OBD system will record the system running parameters related to the malfunction the moment when it occurred at the same time when it set the DTC. And this group of data is called freeze frame data.
- [Readiness test] Readiness reflects the status that all the valid diagnostic functions. The diagnostic functions are referring to the important monitoring functions in OBD system, e.g. sensor monitoring, sensor heater monitoring, and EGR system monitoring, etc. These diagnostic functions are closely related to the engine emission control.
- [VIN] Read vehicle info such as Vehicle Identification Number VIN, Calibration IDs CALID and Calibration Verification Number CVN
- [Sensor test] This service is to allow access to the on-board oxygen sensor monitoring test results. The same information may be obtained by the use of [Mode 6 test].
- [Mode 6 test] This service is to allow access to the results for on-board diagnostic monitoring tests of specific components/systems that are not continuously monitored. Examples are catalyst monitoring and the evaporative system monitoring.
- [EVAP System Test] The purpose of this service is to enable the external test equipment to control the operation of an on-board system, test or component.
- Operating Voltage: 12V
- Operating Current: 60mA
- Sleep Mode Current: 10mA
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 50°C
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C
- Dimension: 48*42*25mm
- Bluetooth Standard: Bluetooth 3.0+EDR
- Weight: 80g
- Supported device: iOS, Android device
- Supported app: iOBD2
Supported OBDII Protocols:
- ISO15765-4 (CAN)
- ISO14230-4 (KWP2000)
- J1850 VPW
- J1850 PWM
- Hardware: iOBD2 MFi BT adaptor, user manual
- Software: iOBD2 app-free (Download manually)
iOBD2 works with cars that are OBDII/EOBD compliant.
1.1996 or newer North American cars
2.2001 or newer European Union cars
3.2004 or newer Asian cars
2. ISO14230-4 (KWP2000)
4. J1850 VPW
5. J1850 PWM
TOYOTA_ISO , TOYOTA_KWP_10400 , TOYOTA_KWP_9600, HONDA_ISO_9600 , HONDA_ISO_10400 , NISSAN_KWP,
SUZUKI_KWP_ADDR , SUZUKI_KWP_FAST , BMW_9600_mode2, BMW_9600_mode3, DAIHATSU_10400 , Opel_KWP_10400
You can connect iOBD2 by below steps.
- Download the iOBD2 app from AppStore or Google play and install it into your phone.
- Plug the iOBD2 adaptor into your car’s OBD II port.
- Turn the ignition on.
- Turn on Bluetooth and pair the iOBD2 adapter with your device
- Open the iOBD2 app on your phone. It will automatically communicate with your car’s on-board computer.
You can download the iOBD2 series app from AppStore, Google play store and the iOBD2 website