The units are ideal for oil, lubricants, chemicals, food, beverages, pharmaceuticals and many dangerous goods.
Each SCHÜTZ IBC consists of a HDPE blow moulded inner bottle surrounded by a steel cage which is mounted on either a steel, plastic or wooden pallet.
ECOBULK containers offer unbeatable economical and ecological advantages over other forms of packaging.
- Easy to stack for transportation and storage (static load up to four high when filled).
- Multi-trip usage due to modular system, easy replacement of components.
- Maximum economy through large packaging units from 640 to 1250 litres.
- UN approved for the transportation of dangerous goods.
- Fast to fill, easy to discharge at user site.
- FDA approved for food-related applications.
- Space-saving dimensions for optimum container shipping efficiency, ie 18 in a 20 container (FCL), 42 in 40 container (FCL) and 52 units into a 48' container.
- Tailor-made composition of components to fit logistical requirements.
- Free collection system for empty ECOBULKS.
- Components reused and raw materials recycled – environmental benefits .
- Global network for reconditioning and recycling of used ECOBULKS .
A single 1000 litre ECOBULK holds the volume of five steel drums in the space of four - a 20% space saving.