Pro-Visual Publishing, in partnership with the Healthy Kids Association and the National Safety Council of Australia (NSCA) Foundation, has released the latest edition of the School Canteen Guide to Food Safety & Nutrition.
The guide covers a range of topics including:
- Common food safety myths.
- Preparation of canteen food in domestic kitchens.
- Volunteer canteen staff hygiene.
- What to know when looking for use by and best before labels.
- Lowest nutritional value foods found in canteens.
Along with these topics, the guide also covers temperature danger zones and when to refrigerate foods, as well as a number of tips to avoid cross-contamination. It is an important resource for school canteen managers, workers and volunteers to ensure the health and safety of students across Australia.
To receive a free copy of the Guide, please visit www.provisual.com.au or contact us.