Its dual 100 amp hot swap rectifiers configured in N+1 redundancy provides fault tolerant reliability. Remote monitoring capability provides system administrators with operating status.
Features of the Newmar Scout Power System:
- Redundant hot swap rectifiers provide high system reliability
- Powers transmitters and maintains back-up batteries
- 100 amp output per module – 200 amp system capacity
- Controller module provides Web based remote monitoring and alarms, and digital LCD display of DC volts and amps
- Compact 1U rack mount shelf
- Optional LVD and power distribution shelf