This hydraulic alligator shear is the ideal machine when it comes to the cleaning of light and medium sized non-ferrous materials. Furthermore this shear can be used for shearing ferrous materials like reinforcing bar and mild steel round bar.
Features of Forfex-400 Scrap Alligator Shears:
- Maintenance and operator friendly shear is equipped with a mechanically adjustable hold-down clamp in combination with a safety guard over the cutting head.
- Hold down clamp prevents material from kicking back and therefore guarantees operator safety.
- Shear head is operated by a mechanical foot pedal for single or continuous cutting.
- Opening of the shear head can be adjusted by simply moving the end switch.
- To maximise the operator safety the shear head moves back to its starting position immediately when the operator removes his foot from the pedal.
- Power Pack: 400 Volt - 7.5 kW
- Blade Length: 400mm
- Max. Blade opening: 250mm
- Cutting Capacity: Max. Ø 40mm (St.37)
- Dimensions: 1,750 x 700 x 1,500mm
- Weight: 750Kg
For more information or pricing on this Bronneberg Forfex 400 Alligator Shears please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply.