Our most popular mixer with tilers, the Screedmix Pro 100 screed mixer can be loaded single handed onto a ute or trailer and can still fit through most doorways.
Running on a standard 240 volt outlet this machine can mix a true 100L of product unlike many other machines that have the capacity and not the power to mix a full batch. Like all ScreedmixPro machines it gives a uniform mix and doesn’t allow the material to ball up with the ability to have a batch ready in less than 3 minutes.
Added features and benefits of the Screedmix Pro screed mixer range include:
- Bag splitter
- Removable paddles and grates for easy cleaning
- Electrical overload protection
- Hinged hopper lid with automatic electrical cut-out
- Paddle speed 32 RPM
- Electronic or mechanical variable speed control (optional)
- Standard Australian electrical plugs
- Emergency stop
- Assisted loading onto ute or trailer with convenient loading wheels
- Standard paddle speed 32RPM
- Optional paddle speeds available on Screedmix Pro100 and Screedmix Pro120