The Screedmix pro mortar mixer requires 415 volt 10 amp power and has removable mixing arms for cleaning. The Screedmix Pro300 can be relocated on site with a handy removable tow hitch and has detachable wheels with telescopic legs which can be adjusted for the ideal loading height and additional stability.
Other features include helper springs on the hopper lid, 4 bag breakers and lifting eyes for loading and unloading on trucks and multi-storey buildings. Like all ScreedmixPro machines it gives a uniform mix and doesn’t allow the material to ball up with the ability to have a batch ready in less than 3 minutes.
The Screedmix Pro300 mixer comes standard with all the features and benefits of the ScreedmixPro forced action mixer range of products.
Added features and benefits of the Screedmix Pro screed mixer range include:
- Bag splitter
- Removable paddles and grates for easy cleaning
- Electrical overload protection
- Hinged hopper lid with automatic electrical cut-out
- Paddle speed 32 RPM
- Electronic or mechanical variable speed control (optional)
- Standard Australian electrical plugs
- Emergency stop
- Assisted loading onto ute or trailer with convenient loading wheels
- Standard paddle speed 32RPM