Screen Fencing is designed to provide privacy almost anywhere, including coastal environments.
Easy to install
Screen in a box comes flat packed for easy transportation. It can be put together easily onsite by 1 trade or a DIY enthusiast.
Great Colours Available
- Black, slate gray and Primrose powder coated finishes create long lasting colour.
- Eurowood is also available, with a superimposed wood effect on the aluminium creating a realistic wood effect.
- Milled finish can be supplied and painted onsite.
Durable In The Worst Conditions
- Screen in a box can be used almost anywhere, including coastal areas.
- Tough powder coated aluminium frame is designed to last, and will not rot, split or peel.
- All screens can be altered to compensate for onsite discrepancies.
- Slats can be cut down or removed to create almost any desired size and the supplied U channel can reduce the impact of wonky walls.
7 Year Guarantee
Screen in a Box guarantees the product and the finishes for 7 years (subject to maintenance conditions)
Gate System Available
Gate systems can be supplied to create a sliding or swinging gate system.
Sizes Available (can be cut down to meet desired size):
- 1204 high x 1200 Wide
- 1204 high x 1800 Wide
- 1204 high x 2400 Wide
- 1796 high x 1200 Wide
- 1796 high x 1800 Wide
- 1796 high x 2400 Wide