ED-type Screw Feeders consist of two parallel mounted screws of different diameters and of a flap valve integrated in the outlet spout.
The particular design of the ED Screw Feeder and a minimum clearance between screw flight and trough keeps material residue very low, guarantees high feeding precision and efficient cleaning of the inside screw feeder components.
Two parallel screws also mean a wide feeding section that facilitates material discharge from the silo or hopper above.
- Reduced clearance between flight and tube
- Direct power transmission
- Easy to access: hinged drop bottom hatches with limit switch holder
- Easy cleaning and access to all internal parts of the screw feeder
- Linear pneumatic actuator on valve
- Quick shaft coupling and screw disassembly kit
- Drive at outlet end
- Chain transmission
- Cogged belt transmission
- Valve with CP063 pneumatic actuator
- XKW inspection hatches equipped for sensor assembly
- Device for rotation controller
- Feeding propeller
- Flow regulator
- Screws in SINT® engineering polymer