Compared with Micro Percussion, scribed marks have a smoother, more continuous appearance. The marks therefore benefit from a higher quality appearance and the marking process is quieter.
The XF510r range comes in 3 sizes from a small 50 x 20mm to a large 200 x 80mm.
The XF510r scribing solution offers speed, precision and aesthetics for both traceability and identification of all part types without the noise.
With the controller remotely located allows the marking heads to be ultra compact and can be installed in virtually any production line in virtually any position.
- Deep marking: before or after treatment (painting, sandblasting, shot-blasting…)
- Unsurpassed marking speed with scribing systems up to 5 characters a second
- Permanent marking of all types of materials, of any shape
SILENT AND FAST
- Scribing technology: Very silent process, even on the most difficult materials (hollow part, sheetmetal…). No soundproof enclosure necessary
- Aesthetic result: Clear, legible and precise marking of text and logos
- Excellent marking quality, ideally suited to mark Data Matrix™ codes
- Connectivity: RS232, USB, Ethernet connections and embedded 8 Input/4 Output card: data transfer, selection of the file to be marked etc...
- Reception of marking data via keyboard entry,
- bar code reader or other software modules.
- Communication terminal interface: start marking, cycle complete, cycle stop, machine ready, marking in progress.
- Marking areas
- XF510Cr = 40 x 50mm
- XF510Sr =80 x 50mm
- XF510Dr = 160 x 50mm
- 0.5 to 159.5 mm character height
- up to 5 characters per second
- Fixed text, variables, date and time codes, counters, data, DataMatrix™ codes…
- Text is generally supplied via Ethernet or RS232
- I/O Card as standard
- Can be mounted in any position
- Cable lengths from Controller to Marking Head up to 15 metres. Also available with right angle connectors for low profile installations.
- Graphical preview on controller screen
- Manufactured in France, supported in Australia.
Accessories and options:
- Protective shutters and boots
- T500w Windows™-based software
- Rack mounted controller
- Custom designed fixtures (Australian)