Rectangular clarifiers and basins are used for this. Stainless steel sedimentation tank chains offered by Tank Enviro System are the first stainless steel curved sidebar chain equivalents. The steel provides it lightweight but still maintains its strength to a great level which makes them desirable for use.
- Scum removal system helps to remove the grease, scum and other floating materials from the water surface easily and efficiently.
- Stainless Steel Sedimentation Tank Chain is available in different structures to meet the requirements
- Scum removal system easily collects all the scum and transfers it to the discharge point through sloped trough which keeps the components clean.
- The non-metallic component in scum removal system remove the lubrications and corrosion problems. The product is durable and reliable as well
- The unique metal technology keeps the design perfect and strength unmatchable in stainless steel sedimentation tank chain.
- The chain can be used with fiberglass and wooden flights too which extends its applications in the industries.
- Scum removal system comprises of 2 or 3 shaft chains and a flight system to remove scum. It applies the De-watering system which reduces waste volume.
- The viper blades in scum removal system can be replaced easily.
- The weight of the sedimentation tank chain is 3.9 lbs/feet with a minimum ultimate strength of 29000 lbs
- The outside diameter is 1.024, width 3.16 and diameter is 0.560. It is made up of stainless steel with high strength technology and power-packed performance.