In addition, special post-production treatment enhances its ability to withstand the effects of salt water, moisture and direct sunlight. Seaboard is manufactured as a continuous extrusion. It is not press laminated. Thus it is unconditionally guaranteed not to delaminate during the service life of the end-product.
KEY BENEFITS of Seaboard- High Density Polyethylene Sheet:
- High degree of stability
- Inertness to marine environments
- Good flexibility and toughness
- Good dielectric properties
- Excellent as a barrier against water vapour penetration
- Ultraviolet (UV) stabilized to resist direct sunlight degradation throughout
- UV stabilized Seaboard sheets meet FDA requirements for use in applications where they may come in contact with food
- All sheets exhibit consistent colour and quality characteristics.