Sealing Systems Non Adhesive Applicator | SS2000 Pallet System Stabilisation
This unique system, Sealing Systems Non Adhesive Applicator,applies a polymer, (non-adhesive) in a precisely controlled pattern which increases the coefficient of friction between cartons by over 300%.
This results in exceptional pallet stability which negates the need for the application of additional plastic wrap.
The pattern itself is a low volume low pressure pattern which produces a large number of small dots which act like small rubber feet that stop the carton from sliding.
Major Benefits of SS2000 Pallet System Stabilisation
- Non-fibre tearing
- As this is an anti-skid material and not an adhesive, there is no damage to carton surfaces.
- The anti-skid properties remain effective when car-tons are re-stacked so there is an ongoing benefit to users who re-make or re-stack pallet loads.
- No transfer
- The polymer is applied to the top of cartons and does not transfer to other cartons or surfaces.
- Increased load stability
- Allows for the elimination of plastic wrap.
- Low coating weights
- Dramatically reduces the costs of palletising while greatly increasing the efficiency.
- Environmentally friendly
- The polymer is a water-based product making it easy and safe to use. Dramatically reduces the use of shrink wrap.
- Complies with Grocery Association guidelines for load stabilisation