The integrity of electrical appliance assets is determined by subjecting each asset to testing instruments as required by the standard, including the following appliance tests:
Testing and Tagging Electrical Appliances Inspection Process
- Physical inspections
- Insulation tests
- Earth circuit testing
- Continuity testing
- Functional testing
- Polarity testing
- Visual inspection as per AS3760
- Appliance testers check for - obvious external damage.
- Testing appliances checks defects - accessories, plugs or socket outlets.
- Testing machines check defects - on connectors check supply leads.
- No exposed - inner cords, external sheath not cut, abraded or damaged.
- Testing tools check cords - All flexible leads are anchored are not tangled or exposed for tripping
- Powerboards - Indicators for maximum loads visible and legible.
Benefits of Gav's Test and Tag Electrical Appliance Testing and Tagging
- Gav's Test and Tag are available at a time that suits you, 6 days a week
- Appliance testing tagging can minimise downtime organising repairs off-site on your behalf
- Testing safety services provide all the test certificates and log books you need to comply with legislation
- We offer all this plus competitive rates