The simple to use, large animated LCD display presents alarm status information in an easy to understand, graphical representation.
The Keypad uses a modern blue backlight display, ensuring that both the LCD display, and keypad buttons are well illuminated at night, and the intelligent power conservation functions automatically dim the backlighting when the keypad is not in use.
The 6 Plus alarm system can be installed using any combination of hard wired or wireless internal motion, door, and window switches, as well as interfacing to smoke detectors.
Wireless sensors allow for an unobtrusive installation, where wiring may be difficult or indeed impossible.
Optional Back to Base monitoring is fully supported, and allows for all alarm activations to be reported to the monitoring station, as events are taking place. Monitoring can then advise you of the potential security threat, and implement an immediate action plan to ensure your safety and security.
With its reliable communication technology, flexible expansion and great-looking LCD keypads, The SIS 6 Plus alarm panel is an ideal security system for any residential or commercial installation that requires up to 6 zones of protection.
The SIS Starter Kit Includes:
- 1 x SIS 6 Plus Control Panel and Plastic housing
- 1 x 6 Plus Animated blue LCD Keypad
- 2 x P-Rex Analogue PIR Sensors.
- 1 x Outdoor Siren, Strobe and tophat mounting box.
- 1 x Internal Surface Mount Screamer.
- 1 x 12V 7Ah Backup Battery
- 1 x 16V AC 1.5Amp Alarm Panel Plug Pack Power Supply.
Specifications of SIS 6 Plus Control Panel:
- Total Supported Zones: 6 Zones
- Total Supported Users: 16 users + 1 Master code
- Total Supported Areas: 1 Area Supported
- Onboard PGM Outputs: 3 Low Current, 1 High Current (Siren)
- Maximum Keypads Supported: 8 Keypads
- Zone Tamper Recognition: Supported /TD>
- System Event Memory: 256 events with data, time and date stamping
- Supports Zone Chimes: Individual Chime Zones (Can be enabled/disabled)
- Operating Temperature: -15*C / +60*C
- Power Consumption: 1A at 17 Volts A.C.
- Power Output: 13.8 Vdc / 1 A, fuse protected