CMO COMPLIANCE, the Cost Reduction System, is a handheld inspection management system. The system is based on a secure web based application, with mobile wireless PDA access.
CMO COMPLIANCE, the Cost Reduction System, automates the audit process, from inspection to action tracking, giving critical knowledge and control.
CMO COMPLIANCE, the Cost Reduction System, supports any existing forms and templates an organization may have such as daily opening and closing checklists or property inspection surveys.
Its applications within the security industry improve security auditing efficiency save companies time and money.
CMO COMPLIANCE, the Cost Reduction System, can be used to record and monitor the following security procedures
- Details of mobile security patrols (date, time, patrol personnel, actions, etc)
- Incident reports
- Daily opening and closing security checklists
- Security personnel performance assessment
- Monitoring of suspicious behavior and occurrences (storeroom backdoor open 3 consecutive nights)
- Alert reminders for scheduled inspections (test smoke alarms – fortnightly)
- Controlling site visitors in geographically dispersed locations
- Communication with dispersed security personnel via sms/email/fax
- Recording potential workplace hazards
- External and internal property checklists
Features of CMO COMPLIANCE, the Cost Reduction System:
- Alerts to remind next inspection date
- Ability to capture photographic evidence on PDA of non-compliances
- Zero paperwork required from data collection through to report distribution
- Data and reports can be distributed from the PDA onsite to geographically dispersed offices
- Inspector login allows you to track who performed audits and when
- Includes drop-down lists for easy-selection of common non-compliances
- Inspections can only be finalized when all data is present
To Know More about Security Audits Please Click here