Security Camera - Wireless Cameras
See virtually anywhere in your home, any time, by adding the Wireless Camera to your home security system. Activated by a built in infrared motion detector, the day/night wireless camera is on guard whenever your system is armed, ready to capture color video image with sound in low light conditions - even in the dark. An ideal system for baby care, elder or patients’ care and housing monitoring,
The kit includes one wireless color camera with night vision & one wireless 2.5 inch TFT-LCD monitor.
The transmitting range is up to 200m in open area.
2.4 GHz wireless 2.5" TFT-LCD monitor
- Fresh new 2.5" TFT-LCD display for high-quality color picture
- The brightness, color, alarm volume and audio volume can be adjusted
- Supports up to 3 cameras. Manual or auto switching among cameras, and the dwell/cycle time can be adjusted from 2 seconds to 30 seconds
- Has motion detection alarm. Monitor beeps when motion detected by camera, and the alarm volume can be adjusted easily from the tuning
- LCD display can work with 3 modes: Scan, Auto and Manual
- In scan mode, the monitor hibernates in standby to save battery, and either motion trigger or press any button can activated it
- In auto mode, the system automatically rotates through all active cameras
- Work with 2 different power supplies: AC adapter, battery pack
- The monitor can be in portable use more than 4 hours with the 4 pcs batteries
2.4 GHz wireless color camera with motion detection and night vision
- Built-in microphone transmits sound
- Durable weatherproof construction for outdoor use
- Works with 2 different power supplies: AC adapter, and rechargeable battery pack
- The rechargeable battery pack can support the camera to work more than 10 hours
Why use wireless?
- No video cables needed
- No installation required
- Moves to different locations quickly and easily
Wireless video cameras are ideal for quick installation in difficult environment, or in a circumstance where the camera needs to be moved.
The 2.4GHz wireless cameras will transmit video through walls, floors, and ceilings up to 100m to a receiver. By connecting a video cable from the receiver to the video input on a monitor or video recorder or PC, you can monitor everything in real time or record for later review.