They are equipped with sensors to monitor and analyse the interior of the unit. They can be activated by card readers, buttons, operating panels or by biometric identification systems. The well-rounded selection of optional extras includes reinforced units to protect against burglary and bullet impact and versions with special sliding wings which provide EI-30 fire containment.
Our Geryon product range also includes STS security turnstiles, suitable for use in medium-level security environments. Reduced mobility access can be provided by placing swing or sliding doors at the side.
Advantages of Geryon security revolving doors
- approved escape column for emergency situations
- patented end-point locking system prevents being locked in
- WK2 category resistance tested according to DIN V ENV 1627
- all-glass units with under floor drive
- optional installation of scales to record weight limits or exact weight
- optional night shutters
Where Geryon security revolving doors can be put to good use
- sensitive areas of administrative, government or industrial buildings
- banks and financial institutions
- IT and R&D centres
- staff entrances at airports
- power plants
- military facilities