How it works:
- A thick stainless steel cable securely locked between two steel posts positioned either side of an entry ensures that Cable Gate provides an effective physical barrier against unauthorised vehicle access.
- Once the gate is remotely activated, a motor housed inside the master post drives down a latch, releasing the cable to lie flat on the ground.
- After a vehicle has passed through, the cable is automatically drawn back up and locked again inside the post to re-secure the entry.
- Fast and convenient to operate
The Cable Gate can be operated by a range of operating systems including:
- Radio remote key fob
- Proximity card
- Magnetic swipe card
- Electronic key pad
- Vehicle detection road loop