Typically, a lockup and optionally an opening service will consist of a mobile patrol security officer visiting your property at a predefined time, and ensuring the property has been secured.
This service may include the following checks,
- Ensuring that all relevant alarm systems have been activated, and arming the systems if necessary,
- Checking all external access points such as doors, windows and gates, to ensure that they are properly closed and sealed,
- Locking external doors, gates, car park entries and any other accessible areas,
- Reporting to clients if an area cannot be secured, was not secured, or a break in / vandalism has occurred,
- Providing an optional opening service, such as opening car park gates at a scheduled time.
H&H's mobile patrol service provides customers with a uniformed mobile security guard, equipped with two-way audio communication with our control centre, ensuring that the mobile patrol officer and control centre are constantly updated in regards to security threats, potential problems, and detailed action plans.
The activities of our mobile patrols are controlled by a unique system which not only ensures its efficiency and effectiveness but also gives customers detailed reports confirming that the guard has made his visits and rounds of inspection in the proper manner.
H&H Security can also provide an emergency and temporary guard or patrol service for a variety of temporary, one-time and emergency jobs.
H&H's mobile patrol vehicles are fitted with H&H Security decals, and the patrol officer is outfitted with a uniform, communication system, and in some cases emergency lighting systems to identify the patrol vehicle as a security patrol & response unit.
Their security officers have been thoroughly trained to conduct their patrols with care, diligence, and compliance with the local and state traffic laws.