Sediment traps for drains are a simple and inexpensive spill response tool, helping you avoid costly fines associated with unauthorised discharge violations.
- Portable, easy to use and fast to deploy and position.
- Silt barrier is manufactured from geotextile fabric filled with permeable gravel.
- The sediment trap’s barrier ends should extend beyond the width of the entry drain.
- A small gap should be allowed between the top of the trap and the roof of the drain for overflow.
- Once removed, the sediment trap can be easily cleaned and be used again.
Australian Made and Owned