- Bin Construction is of 2.0mm Zincanneal sheet, this helps minimise corrosion problems.
- Seed Hoppers have a tried and proven adjustable fluted roller system.
- Fertilizer Hoppers use a tough nylon based vertical star. White Seed Boss precision planters. Leucaena seed moves into cells on a rotating disc. Using a 12 volt electric fan, seed is held in a cell by low constant air pressure. As the seed disc rotates a tickler brush gently brushes over the seed and removes excess seed from the cells. After the tickler brush the disc rotates over a soft brush which cuts off the air to the cell, allowing the seed to fall naturally into the seed trench. It is not "blown out" or mechanically "kicked out". Seed simply falls at regular intervals into the seed chute as accurately and consistently as gravity itself.
- Two separate fertilizer boxes for applying different types of fertilizer either adjacent to or with the grain.
- Adjustable tynes for both grain and fertilizer.
- Parallelogram Planter Units for accurate depth control, using twin adjustable press wheels. Other types of press wheels are available.
- Deep fluted coulters can be fitted to a modified Three Point Linkage Bar, this can only be achieved at time of order.
- Ground Drive wheel assembly for grain and fertilizer.
- Units mounted on Three Point Linkage frame with free standing legs.