Features of Selective Racking:
- Selective Racking is free standing and very easy to assemble.
- With Clip in beams and self-engaging safety locks.
- Shelf heights are adjustable within 50mm intervals.
- Selective Racking can either be single sided or back to back.
- Selective Racking allows quick and easy access to every pallet.
- Pallets are able to be accessed by almost any fork lift and can be located, accessed and moved individually.
- Selective Racking allows rapid handling of palletised goods - each shelf level can be easily adjusted.
- This means the racking can suit different pallet heights, and maximise all available space.
The most common method of storing pallets is Selective Pallet Racking, ideal where flexibility, access and speed are the main objectives of the system. Selective Racking can also be easily adjusted or relocated at any time. Selective Racking is free standing and very easy to assemble.