A reliable fine screen for in-channel mounting, the ST screen separates out over-size solids and automatically conveys out collected material, cleaning itself in the process.
- Inlet works in sewage treatment plants - grit and screenings application
- Wine industry for extraction of seeds and skins
- Food industry
- Pulp and Paper Industry
- Inlet works in sewage treatment plants - grit vortex chamber / classifier
- New design of bar element fastening enables quick replacement
- Better alignment of the bars enables SPIRAC to build screens that have much finer space openings than any other screens of this type.
- The doors and covers, as well as the enclosed motor compartment, have been designed to provide easy access and improved safety.
- A new “stop-in-home position” solves the old “roll-back” problem.
- A heavy-duty gear motor and transmission, including a unique type of bearing, provides an extremely long life cycle.
- No chains, therefore no chain wheels in water
- 5mm frame
- Long life bearings with automatic greasing
- Low speed
- Virtually maintenance free