Self Clinching Stand offs Range Includes
- Type PT-SO4 and PT-BSO4 standoffs are for installation into stainless steel sheets as thin as 1.02mm.
- Type PT-DSO and PT-DSOS standoffs are available for close-to-edge applications.
- Type PT-TSO, PT-TSOS and PT-TSOA self-clinching threaded standoffs provide permanent threads in sheets as thin as 0.63mm.
- Type PT-SOAG and PT-SOSG grounding standoffs are designed for clinching into steel or aluminium chassis while the "gripping teeth" on the opposite end of the standoff firmly contact mating PC board.
- Thru-hole threaded standoffs are installed with their heads flush with one surface of the mounting sheet.When blind-threaded types are used, outer sheet surfaces are not only flush, but closed as well. Unthreaded standoffs are also available for spacing multi-panel assemblies.