The SG-100 comprises a facemask, demand valve, backframe, breathing pneumatics, harness, cylinder & cylinder valve assembly.
Facemask and Demand Valve Assembly:
A SG-100 uses a lightweight and comfortable Silicone Facepiece with Compact Demand Valve (CDV), By-Pass Valve and 4 Point Silicone Harness. The facemask consists of an outer silicone mask with dual flange silicone seal and scratch resistant hard coated polycarbonate lens. This mask provides anti-claustrophobic 200º wide field of vision.
CDV is a lightweight and compact high flow regulator that delivers over 500 litres per minute flow rates. Its size and side mounting will not obstruct the line of vision.
The SG-100 pneumatics assembly comprises a reducing pressure valve, hose assembly, low pressure warning whistle and pressure gauge with the following features:
- First stage piston reducer valve.
- Pre-set to supply reduced pressure of 6.5 to 8.0 bar.
- Automatic pressure relief valve to relieve pressure by 10 to 15 bar.
- High pressure Hose, ETFE Reinforced stainless steel, braided with a working pressure of 300 bar.
- Medium pressure Hose in Flame Retardant EPDM Material, textile braided with a working pressure of 28 bar.
- Pressure gauge, waterproof with a luminescent scale, rubber shroud and able to rotate 360º
- Low pressure warning whistle operates at 55 bar with a continuous tone above 90 dba and swivels to 360º
Backframe and Harness Assembly:
The SG-100 comes with a fire retardant Backframe Assembly. It is wear resistant, lightweight and ergonomically designed to evenly distribute the weight.
The harness set consists of padded shoulder straps, lumbar waist pad and adjustable cylinder strap.
The harness is supported by a flame retardant polyester webbing and closed cell foam wrapped with flame retardant polyester fabric.