Features of the Powercom-Riganti Self-Gripping Clamps:
- Powercom-Riganti Self-Gripping Clamps, also known as comealongs and pulling grips are used around the world in line stringing construction and maintenance.
- They are suitable for aluminium, A.C.S.R., steel earthwire, antitwisting rope, copper and OPGW conductors.
- Made of high tensile alloy steel, hot forged, heat-treated, precision machined and zinc-plated with a complete range of interchangeable liners. This means working at lower costs on conductors of different materials and diameters only by changing the liners.
- The liners are available in aluminium for aluminium or aluminium/steel conductors and bronze for copper conductors, steel antitwisting rope and steel earthwire.
- As for OPGW conductor the lower liner is made of adiprene, whereas the upper one is made of aluminium.
- All our self-gripping clamps comply with European safety standard CE.
- Special clamps with exact diameters available on request with or without liners.