Stainless steel cable ties can be used in virtually all indoor, outdoor and underground (including direct burial) applications. They are especially well suited for network bundling of data and power cables. Their high strength, non-flammability, fully rounded edges and exclusive easy thread lead-in design provide the ultimate support for network cables.
- Self-locking head design speeds installation and locks into place at any length along the tie body
- Provides a strong, durable method of cable bundling
- Can be used in a wide range of indoor, outdoor, and underground (including direct burial) applications
- Smooth surfaces and rounded edges assures cable protection and worker safety
- Available in AISI 304 stainless steel for general-purpose applications
- Available in AISI 316 stainless steel for the most corrosive environments