With excellent self-priming capability, these pumps are ideal for applications like engine cooling, bilge pumping, wash-down, refuelling, emergency and fire fighting.
Also ideally suited for shore for emptying septic tanks, flushing, cleaning and filling water tanks.
Design features of Self-priming Flexible Impeller Pumps - FB-8 series
- Pump body: Bronze. Connection for vacuum switch
- Impeller: Neoprene, Nitrile (oil resistant)
- Shaft: Stainless steel
- Shaft seal:
- F35–F7B : Lip or Mechanical seal
- F8B : Mechanical seal
- Cam: Full or reduced
- Pedestal: Cast iron with permanently lubricated double ball bearings
- Connection: 3/8" – 1 1/2" BSP or NTPF on request