Capital Safety, home of the DBI-SALA, PROTECTA and UNILINE brands of fall protection equipment, has announced the launch of a new range of Rebel™ Self-Retracting Lifelines (SRL’s).
The new Rebel SRL range from PROTECTA, which offers fall protection equipment at an exceptional value, features an ultra-durable product design, increased weight capacity, high-tech safety features and more product options to meet specific customer needs, ideal for use in: Commercial & Residential Construction, Industrial Maintenance, Roofing Applications, Mining & Resources, and much more.
- Rebel fall protection SRLs feature a top-of-class weight capacity, with the ability to accommodate up to 140 kilograms.
- Sturdy, robust design ensures a longer product life, lowering the cost of ownership.
- Ergonomically designed cable handle and bumper.
- Available in either aluminum or composite housing models with galvanised or stainless steel cable.
- 16kN gate strength on all hooks and karabiners.
- The SRL is equipped with a special carrying handle that makes transportation to and from the job site easy.
- Designed with the worker in mind, featuring an impact indicator to ensure the equipment has not been involved in a fall.
- A top anchorage swivel holds the SRL in line with the worker’s motion, allowing for ease of movement and increased mobility.
- Stackable design for simple, space-maximising storage.
- The newly designed models are also sharp edge compliant, making them ideal for use in horizontal applications with an SRL shock absorbing unit.
- Mining specific models with triple action karabiners also available.
- Comes complete with connecting karabiner on housing
- Bonus first service voucher (excludes Compact range).
The Rebel SRL range builds upon the quality that Capital Safety’s family of SRL’s are known for. These options allow customers to choose the exact Rebel SRL that is right for them, down to the type of material it is made of and the exact lifeline type and length the job site dictates.
As an added bonus all of the newly designed Rebel SRL’s ship with a free service voucher.
The complete line of Rebel SRL’s is an extensive family of products with many options, such as nylon web, galvanised or stainless steel lifelines ranging in length from 3.3 to 30 metres, providing more choices to meet customer specifications.
For more information regarding DBI-SALA’s NEW Rebel™ Self Retracting Lifeline range call 1800 245 002 (AUS), 0800 212 505 (NZ) or visit www.rebel.capitalsafety.com.au.
Capital Safety, the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of height safety, confined space and industrial rescue equipment with 17 operating sites worldwide, is home of the DBI-SALA, PROTECTA and UNILINE brands