These plastic bags are made from a low density polyethylene and are transparent, which makes it quick and easy to identity the items within the bags.
Self sealing bags also have a number of other benefits, including:
- A choice of thicknesses (40um or 75um) – depending on the item being packed, a thicker plastic may be required. For sharp items that could potentially tear or puncture the bag, 75 micron bags are an ideal solution.
- Product protection – protecting items from dust, dirt or moisture is important to not only reduce the risk of product damage, but also create the right first impression for your customer. Signet’s Own Self Seal Bags provide essential product protection and are a convenient packaging solution.
- Bags can be reused – cut costs by reusing these high quality plastic bags where possible in the workplace.
For items that need to be labelled, panelled self seal bags are also available in a range of sizes, starting from 50mm x 75mm.
Other benefits include:
- Bags are airtight and easily sealed by hand due to their zip lock design
- Food safe
- 500 or 1000 bags per box depending on the specific item
- Wide range of sizes, starting from 50mm x 75mm
- Signet's Own Self Seal Bags 100mm x 150mm x 40um
- Signet's Own Self Seal Bags 150mm x 230mm x 40um
- Signet's Own Self Seal Bags 150mm x 230mm x 75um
- Signet's Own Self Seal Bags 300mm x 400mm x 75um
With warehouses in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Townsville, Signet can get your order to you fast.View the full range of Signet’s Own Self Seal Plastic Bags here