Advantages of Self-Shielded, Flux-Cored Wires - Innershield NR-152:
- Self-shielded, flux-cored. No need for external gas or flux.
- A great choice for coated steels.
- NR-152s exceptionally soft arc means less burnthrough on thin gauge materials.
- Excellent overlapping capabilities on roundabouts.
- Fast, sure restarts with no end clipping necessary.
- NOTE: The preferred drag angle is 15, however, NR-152 is capable of welding at zero drag angle, facilitating easy fixturing in automatic applications.
- Our quality driven manufacturing system certified to ISO 9001 and our exceptionally high grade raw materials mean every coil of Innershield delivers great arc characteristics and superior feedability.